Your placenta is an organ that is grown during pregnancy to nourish and care for your baby. In many cultures, the placenta is considered sacred and there are different rituals for working with it after birth. Consuming the placenta is an ancient tradition that is believed to have physical, spiritual, and emotional benefits.
Benefits of Placenta Consumption Include:
- Increase energy
- Increase milk production
- Balance hormones and regulate emotions
- Replenish iron and nutrients
- Support the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
Placenta Medicine Package* - $300
I have been trained in proper sanitation and handling techniques and prepare placentas using the Traditional Chinese Medicine Method which focuses on returning heat to the birthing person's body. I steam the placenta with warming herbs, dehydrate the placenta, and then grind it into capsules.
- Placenta capsules
- Placenta tincture
- Placenta broth
- Dried umbilical cord and membranes keepsake
- Placenta print keepsake
- Consultation on working with your placenta medicine and recommendations for dosage and use
- Placenta salve ($30)
* Note: These services will be received for most placentas depending on the condition in which I receive them. Payment plans, trades, and barters are available upon request.